Search This Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Love Poems collection three at Eid Day


May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Collection of love poems and enjoy that’s Muslim Eid Greeting. Share these love poems with your friends, family and loved ones.


HEART with LOVE

May the magic of this Eid
bring lots of happiness in your life
and may you celebrate it with
all your close friends
and may it fill your HEART with LOVE


Thinking of You

I spend my time thinking,
Wishing you were here.
I stop and look around,
Hoping you were near.

Just because You are not with Me,
Doesn't mean a thing.
It's knowing that You know,
That I'm Your everything.

So whenever You feel lonely,
Just look inside Your Heart.
And know without a doubt,
That in our spirit We will never be apart.


My Angel, My Sweet

My Angel, My Sweet,
How I long for us once again to meet.
How I long to run my fingers though your hair
and to smell your succulent perfume in the air.
Oh how I long to feel your face,
and to sense your gentle presence all over the place.
I want to caress your entire body so tenderly,
as I hold you so close, oh so lovingly.
And when we kiss, your passion I do taste.
How I long for the time that separates us to make haste.
For it is by many a mile that we are apart,
but never fear, My Angel, My Sweet, it is for you that beats my heart.
And that alone is enough for now to sense you near,
Until the day your melodic voice I once again do hear.
It is your love that once upon a time set me free,
And now it is with you, My Angel, My Sweet, forever together I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment